From Adventurer Manager Wiki
Reunite the kingdom of Adventuria and defeat evil by recruiting Adventurers to send on Adventures for epic loot and rewards in this upcoming RPG/Management Sim with tons of depth, randomization, and customization options!
The evil Illusionist Miraj has murdered your parents, the King and Queen, and has taken control of the Kingdom of Adventuria. Playing as the King's sole heir, you must recruit local Adventurers to complete Adventures to regain the loyalty of the various races in the realm. Only through reuniting your kingdom will you have the power to defeat the evil Illusionist Miraj!
- Recruit randomized Adventurers from 7 races and 8 classes each with their own bios, benefits, and drawbacks!
- Unlock secret bonuses by organizing your Adventurers into 4 separate parties and arranging their formation front to back!
- Undertake story and endlessly generated Adventures from over a dozen different locations on a large world map!
- Let your Adventurers complete the Adventures automatically or assume total control yourself for bonus rewards!
- Turn-based combat with dozens of skills and spells!
- Level up and enhance your Adventurers with stat points and skills from unique skill trees!
- Equip your Adventurers with the best equipment from an endless amount of randomly generated common, uncommon, rare, legendary, unique, and set items!
- Equip the right gear to battle dozens of monsters, each with their own resistances and weaknesses!
- Unique boss mobs to challenge your toughest Adventurers!
- Equip and level up your ruler and upgrade your castle to impart benefits to all of your Adventurers!
- Avoid deadly traps!
- Choose your Adventurers wisely for each Adventure because if your Adventurers die they stay dead…sorta. Resurrecting them isn't cheap!
- Original retro soundtrack!